Book Review Submission
Arab World English Journal for Translation & Literary Studies(AWEJTLS) welcomes book reviews dealing with translation English -Arabic – English, literary translation,Translation theory, interpreting, Arabic machine translation, Globalization and translation, E-dictionaries and translation and 20th Century Literature, Modern and Postmodern literature, Modern fiction studies, Comparative Literature, Modern Literary Theory, Victorian literature, Romanticism in Literature, Elizabethan literature, Renaissance Literature. Medieval and Renaissance Studies, Shakespearean Plays, Theorizing transnational literature (world literature, comparative literature, transnational literature), Minority literatures, American literature, American Dream in Literature, World Literature in English, Studies in Poetry, Studies in Fiction, Studies in Literary Criticism and Theory, Literary Theory and the Teaching of Literature, History of Literary Criticism and Theory. Contemporary American Literature, Nineteenth-Century American Literature, Modern American Literature, Arabic Literature, Teaching Literature to Children, Studies Science Fiction or other textbooks within the scope of AWEJTLS.
The book review should be an engaging, informative, and critical discussion of approximately 800-1500-words and should provide description and substantive evaluation.
The header of the review should include:
· Author(s) or editor(s) first and last name(s)
· Title of book
· Year of publication
· Place of publication
· Number of pages
The review should consider the following:
- The key themes and major objectives of the book.
- The soundness of methods and information sources used.
- Informing the reader about what is happening in the topic area the book addresses; what the state of knowledge is in the subject; and how this new book adds, changes, or breaks new ground in our knowledge of this subject.Constructive comments about the strength and weaknesses of the book and.
- Constructive comments about the strength and weaknesses of the book and.
- It is understood that review manuscripts submitted to AWEJTLS have not been previously published and are not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
At the end of your review, please include:
- Your first and last name.
- Your Institution affiliation.
AWEJTLS requires a copy of the book
(1)There is no fee to publish a book review. (2)We need to receive a copy of the book to evaluate the report according to the contents of the book. (3) the book should be a new release, ( no more than three years old.)
A copy of the book should be sent to the Arab World English Journal for Translation & Literary Studies(AWEJTLS) office in the US.
Arab World English Journal
for Translation & Literary Studies(AWEJTLS)
10602 Davlee Lane
Richmond, Taxes, 77407